LEGAL STUDIES AWARDS 2020
Schools have the opportunity to nominate students from Legal Studies and other associated subjects for the Legal Studies Awards 2020.
The Legal Studies Awards 2020 are a joint initiative of the Business Liaison Association, Brett Moller, Consultant Lawyer, and Complete Business Advisors and Accountants.
Details of the Legal Studies Awards 2020 are as follows:
AIM OF THE AWARDS:
- Provide an incentive for students who wish to seek a professional career in the law;
- Promote and recognise the legal professional;
- Enhance the study of Legal Studies; and
- Promote an awareness of the qualities and skills that are essential for a successful legal professional.
- Year 12 secondary students seeking a career in Law OR furthering their education in this field at a Tertiary institution (e.g. Bachelor of Laws).
- Students do not currently have to be studying Legal Studies but must intend to pursue a career in this field after finishing high school.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PDF BELOW
Closing Date: Friday 11th September, 2020
1. 2020 LEGAL STUDIES AWARD PROSPECTUS.pdf
For more details, please contact the coordinator shown below:
Coordinator: Stephanie Dunn-Balzer